ChiFlow Dance of the Dragon originated from the healing art of Qi Gong and is based on the four main principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). This highly specific exercise programme is used in the East to aid weight-loss, improve the appearance of the skin, increase energy and relieve arthritis, menopause and chronic fatigue. Dance of the Dragon is tailor-made for those practitioners who would like to add a different dimension to their business or class routine.
The Dance of the Dragon set routine of movements was choreographed from the original Qi Gong movements by ChiBall Master Trainer Raphael Moreno and is suitable for anyone, regardless of their age and fitness level and is ideal for the elderly or mobility impaired participants.
This course is delivered online and includes
- The Dance of the Dragon Manual in pdf format
- Royalty Free Music album “ChiBall Dance of the Dragon” in MP3 Format
- Video demonstrations of the ChiBall Dance of the Dragon Class in MP4 Format
- Video demonstration of Teacher Techniques for movements used in MP4 Format
- A self assessment questionnaire
- A certificate of completion
View the Course Lessons
Note – Access to these resources is included for those purchasing a face to face course from their local distributor.
Listen to Samples of the Album ‘Dance of the Dragon’